"I'd rather be counting BLESSINGS than calories" ~ unknown

Monday, November 8, 2010

Cards

I created this card based on last week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ using Cricut Animal Kingdom Cartridge. I glazed the bird's eye and beak for a more realistic look. Got my new blog up too late to enter, but watch me this week!
 This card I created in 10 minutes for a friends (belated) birthday also using Cricut Animal Kingdom  cartridge. She's a cat person so I think she'll like this one... The cat is mounted on foam tape to give it a 3D look.

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards. Love how you used the ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable!! I just love that kitty:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And nice to see your new blog! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete