"I'd rather be counting BLESSINGS than calories" ~ unknown

Monday, December 6, 2010

Soul Sisters

I have just received an e-mail notification saying that I (together with a lot of other ladies) have won a gift from Souls Sisters (http://www.soulsisters.co.za/eng/aboutus.html)! I am speechless (OK, mabe not speechless, but totally in shock). I can't say I never win anything, but it is really on the rare occasions in my life where I have won something, and now this delicious early Christmas gift from Soul Sisters:

Soul Sisters Craft Club bag, Lily K scrapbook product, 20% Get Scrapping! discount  voucher and a copy of Paint on Paper/ Verf op Papier

If I was living in the "Boland" of South Africa I would have been a lifelong member. The best I can do is tell everyone about the wonderful craft sisterhood Soul Sisters create and entice my mom (whose living in Cape Town) to join you.

Thank you Monean!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! It is always fun to win and especially this close to the holidays. An extra present for you!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and saying nice things. Look...now you have 3 followers...lol Hugs, Stacy H-W

    ReplyDelete